A camera stabilizer is the best equipment to invest in for steady and shake-free photography. This article includes the top 25 best camera stabilizers available that help in capturing seamless and distortion-free photos. The key specifications, features, benefits, and drawbacks have been mentioned for each product to make the experience easier for the customers.
A well-functioning, affordable camera accessories can be purchased for anywhere between $10 to $30, with all the requirements and functions instilled in them.
Before proceeding to the list of products, there are certain essential factors that a buyer must keep in mind before going for the desired product.
Factors To Consider When Buying The Best Camera Stabilizer
1. Weight And Size
A camera stabilizer is always used to restrict any form of motion that may impair an otherwise good photograph.
Camera stabilizers are mostly used on the go; therefore, it is important for them to be light-weight, have decent dimensions, and be easy to carry, in order to get stable footage recorded.
A good, well-equipped camera stabilizer should be able to connect and support multiple devices that serve the purpose of a camera.
It should be able to work with and support multiple gadgets, of varying sizes and shapes, such as a smartphone, DSLR cameras, video cameras, camcorders, and more. The camera stabilizer should be able to support multiple holding positions, as per the size of the device.
There is a huge variety of camera stabilizers available for the customers to choose from, each of them varying on the basis of the features and functions it provides.
For a beginner, it is essential to go for a camera stabilizer that comes at a cost-effective price, supports the basic features, provides steady shots, is convenient to handle and use and stays well-built for a long period of time.
Top 25 Best Camera Stabilizers 2021
Top recommended camera stabilizer to shoot steady low angle videos and images. It is compatible with cameras that have a 1/4-20 thread interface. The sturdy material it is made out of makes it viable to be used during biking, surfing, skiing or any extreme sport.
The handle is cushioned and padded with Nitrile Butadiene rubber that can also withstand extreme temperatures and pressures. The stabilizer supports incredible stability during captures and is light enough to be easily carried around.
- It is highly suitable for recording lengthy videos, without causing stress on the hands.
- Because it is inexpensive, it makes for an incredible gift option for friends and family.
- The design of the stabilizer is done in a manner that reduces the issue of camera shake.
- It comes with a removable hot-shoe mount that can be used to connect external devices such as microphones, LED lights, flashlights and more.
- It supports a maximum camera height of 140 mm.
- It cannot be used to support full-size DSLR cameras.
- The whole of the stabilizer is made out of plastic. Hence, may wear out after prolonged usage.
2. Zhiyun Weebill
One of the best camera stabilizers, the Zhiyun Weebill S [Official] 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer is compatible with mirrorless cameras as well as full-sized DSLR and lens combinations. It can provide balanced, smooth and effortless footage under various situations.
The ergonomic design of the stabilizer makes it easy to hold and use, even while capturing uncomfortable angles. The in-built intune algorithm eliminates any sort of distortion that may be a result of fast movement.
- It supports a long battery life that can last up to 14 hours.
- It provides a highly synchronized transmission of up to a distance of 100 meters.
- The camera stabilizer is equipped with a dual focus control system.
- It has a sling design, is lightweight, portable, and easy to carry around to the remotest of places.
- It can connect up to 3 devices at a single time.
- The stabilizer supports smooth stabilization.
- It comes with a remote control that has a built-in motion sensor for the convenient operation of the stabilizer.
- The set up of the stabilizer is non-intuitive and difficult to comprehend.
- The buttons on the stabilizer are not set in an orderly manner.
3. Ulanzi U-Grip Pro
The ULANZI U-Grip Pro Handheld Video Rig Steadicam is made out of a high quality impact-absorbent plastic that is sturdy, durable, does not add extra weight to the stabilizer and helps in developing steady, and balanced images and videos.
It has a three shoe mount on the top that can easily attach any extra compatible accessory such as a microphone, an LED light or a speaker. The grip on the stabilizer is easy to hold and enables the photographer to take smooth low angle videos and images with the minimal efforts.
- The stabilizer is extremely light-weight and can be used for multiple occasions.
- It is inexpensive and thus makes for an amazing gift option.
- The camera stabilizer is compatible with a wide range of appliances such as a smartphone, a DSLR, a digital camera, Gopro cameras and more.
- The triple 3-shoe mount present on the stabilizer is easily removable.
- It is only compatible with tripods that have a 1/4” screw.
- The screws may come off the stabilizer if it is mishandled.
4. FeiyuTech AK2000
Built with a quick release plate, the FeiyuTech AK2000 Gimbal 3-Axis Handheld Stabilizer helps in creating precise and accurate images and videos with its balanced system. Multiple differently sized cameras and lenses can be mounted on the stabilizer due to its adaptive algorithm.
Along with the stabilizer, the package includes multiple accessories such as a micro USB cable, a tripod, a shutter release cable, four batteries, a battery charger, a short thumb crew and a case for easy and safe storage of the stabilizer.
- Does not require a WIFI connection or USB cable for connectivity.
- Comes with multiple short-cut button operations such as long press, single tap and multi-function knob for easy access and performance.
- The automation and auto-shutter control functions help in the easy manual set-up of the machine and helps in creating time-lapse photography.
- The LCD touch panel along with the handwheel and joystick are easy to hold and adjust.
- Comes with a quick release plate that is compatible with an array of accessories.
- Has a door hinge for the batteries that may come off very easily.
5. Zeadio Stabilizer
The Zeadio Stabilizer for Camera makes the cut when talking about the best camera stabilizer since it fulfills all the attributes required in one. Having received many good reviews and high ratings by the customers, this easy-on-the-pocket stabilizer is an amazing gift option for fellow photographer friends!
It comes with both a single hand mode and a double hand mode that helps in holding the camera in a convenient position and eliminating any possible risk of shaky and distress image and video formation. It is highly recommended for low-angle photography.
- Can be easily balanced on the ground to take low-level, shake-free photographs.
- Accessories include two holders for GoPro camera, a smartphone holder, an adapter and a shockproof carrying case for the stabilizer.
- The triple cold-shoe mounts allow for the connectivity of multiple devices and accessories at a single time.
- The stabilizer can be folded and kept in the case for easily carrying it around.
- The exterior is well-built, hard, sturdy and durable. It is also very light-weight.
- The shoe connector on top of the stabilizer is flimsy and weak.
6. Zeadio Triple Hot-Shoe
From wedding photography to party shooting to concert recording, the multi-functional Zeadio Triple Hot-Shoe Handheld Stabilizer can be easily used in various situations and occasions. Other than this, it can also be used for video recording, while performing extreme sports.
It can easily record and capture even the most hard-to-reach angles. The package includes one handheld stabilizer and a smartphone video rig. The camera monitor can be directly attached to the stabilizer to view what is being recorded, in real time.
- It is highly recommended for both professional photographers as well as amateurs.
- Compatible with almost all variants of latest smartphones and cameras.
- The bi-screw design allows the connectivity of video lights, flash, microphones and more, all at the same time.
- Can be easily mounted on any sized tripod or slider.
- Comes with a 3 hot-shoe mount.
- The grip on the stabilizer is large enough to accommodate bulky sized DSLRS.
- Fairly expensive in comparison to other similar products available.
- The exterior is made out of plastic that may wear off easily.
- The mounts on the equipment are placed in a clumsy manner.
7. Zeadio Smartphone
The multifunctional Zeadio Camera Smartphone Stabilizer serves all the purposes of a well-equipped, high standard camera stabilizer, which has also received high ratings and good customer reviews. It comes with both a single-hand mode and double-hand mode for convenient photography.
It is a highly suitable camera stabilizer for doing low-angle shooting, providing maximum precision and balance of the photographs and videos, even with the minimum of effort. The threaded hole on the bottom of the stabilizer can easily connect it to any sized tripods, sliders and more.
- The cold-shoe mount supports the simultaneous attachment of multiple devices at once to get the most beautiful captures.
- The stabilizer comes with a phone clip, a GoPro buckle mount, a tripod mount, a multifunctional grip and a user manual.
- Lightweight, easy to store and made out of a high-grade material.
- Can be easily mounted on a tripod to take tough angled photographs.
- Expensive, in comparison to other similar products.
- The shoe connector on the top of the stabilizer is flimsy and may come off easily.
8. Sevenoak MicRig
The Sevenoak MicRig Universal Video Grip Handle is packed full of all the essential attributes required out of a best camera stabilizer. It has an in-built pro stereo microphone, a cold shoe mount for adjusting the camera, adapters and an adjustable tripod screw mount.
The design of the stabilizer is in a C-shape that makes it convenient to shoot low angle shots that require higher precision. This stabilizer is highly recommended for daily vloggers as it can be held for a long period of time, without straining the arms.
- It provides both crisp and accurate visuals and clear, noise free audio.
- Compatible with iPhones, android smartphones, DSLR cameras, mirrorless cameras and GoPros.
- The cold-shoe mount can be adjusted to add LED lights, monitor or any other external device.
- The stereo microphone is of high quality and is a great addition to the stabilizer.
- It is compact, has a sleek design and is lightweight.
- A smart phone stand, an extension mount and various output cables are given along with the stabilizer.
- On the expensive side.
9. Movo VH300
This small, sturdy, compact and sleek designed Movo Photo VH300 Collapsible Aluminum Video Stabilizer is one of the best in the market. It is foldable, which makes it convenient to travel with to even the remotest of places.
The whole exterior is constructed out of high-grade aluminium, which increases the shelf life of the stabilizer. The handgrip is made out of a padded foam material. The grip is ergonomically designed and is convenient to hold without straining the hands.
- Comes with a standard shoe mount that can attach accessories like lights, recorders and microphones to it.
- Can be used at times of performing extreme sports. The device mounted on the stabilizer is held strongly, eliminating the risk of camera movement.
- Highly compatible to shoot immersive, low-angled, difficult shots.
- Does full justice to the shots by retaining their natural colours and specifications.
- The handle on the stabilizer has a solid built and does not wear out easily.
- It is foldable. This makes it easy for it to be stored anywhere, without the risk of breaking it.
- The screws may come off if used haphazardly.
10. Roxant Pro
The limited edition of The Official Roxant Pro Video Camera Stabilizer ticks all the boxes for a good, high quality, multi-functional camera stabilizer. It reduces any shake or vibration that may hamper a photograph or video. The no slip grip technology eliminated the risk of lower arm swing.
This stabilizer is compatible with bulky DSLRs, GoPros, video cameras, point and shoot cameras, mirror cameras and smartphones that weigh up to 2.1 lbs. It comes with the new elite low profile comfort handle edition, making it feasible to hold for longer durations of time.
- Comes with a phone clamp that can easily hold a phone without the risk of dropping it.
- Highly recommended for both amateurs as well as professional photographers.
- Provides stable, steadfast, bright and highly accurate projection of images and videos.
- Can be used in crowded and tight spots as well.
- The design helps in reducing the risk of fatigue.
- The construction and the design of the stabilizer is sturdy and strong.
- The weight of the stabilizer counterbalances the weight of the camera it is mounted with.
- Comparatively expensive.
The Neewer Carbon Fiber 24″/60cm Handheld Stabilizer has easy-to-adjust gears attached to it. This helps in balancing the weight of the stabilizer to that of the devices attached to it and helps in taking great shots, without obstructing the screen of the camera.
The stabilizer can be extended to adapt heavier cameras to itself, without compromising on the quality of the photograph. The grip is designed in a manner, which makes it easy to hold on to, without injuring the hand. The stabilizer is available in an attractive combination of blue and black.
- Recommended for both low-angled photography as well as high-angled photography.
- The quick shoe plate adapter can be easily attached to any sized tripod for a seamless photography and video session experience.
- It is made out of high-grade carbon fibre that doesn’t wear off or gets damaged easily.
- Can be used for recording fast-motion shots even during performing extreme adventure sports.
- The base plate can be easily adjusted.
- It is lightweight, sturdy, compact and easy to travel with.
- Very expensive.
12. Zeadio Video Action
The Zeadio Video Action Stabilizing Handle Grip Handheld Stabilizer has been designed in a manner to remove any excessive camera shake or movement that may hamper a video footage. It is versatile, lightweight, has a sturdy built and can be used for various occasions like weddings, concerts and more.
It allows the user to capture swift and smooth low-angled captures, devoid of any blurs or jarrings. It has a standard 1/4-20 thread interface that can easily attach any bulky camera or DSLR or video recorder on it.
- The NBR padded grips are easy to hold onto and reduce any potential strain that may be caused on the hands.
- Recommended for iPhone filmmakers, amateurs, vloggers, and other novice content creators.
- Can be used to record videos while performing extreme sports like skiing, snowboarding, hunting, surfing and more.
- A Zeadio stabilizing handle with triple Metal hot-shoe connector is included along with the stabilizer.
- Can easily connect a microphone to itself in order to get crisp and high quality audio, along with the visuals.
- The plastic body of the stabilizer may get damaged if not used with due care.
13. Neewer Carbon Fiber
This Neewer Carbon Fiber 24 inches/60 Centimeters Handheld Stabilizer can be used with smartphones, DSLRs, video cameras, camcorders and other similar cameras that are used for the purpose of photography and video shooting.
The exterior of the camera is made out of carbon fibre and aluminum alloy that makes the stabilizer sturdy, strong and saves it from getting scratches or scrapes. The stabilizer can be adjusted to a height of 15-24 inches/39-60 centimeters.
- The handle is slip-resistant, comfortable to hold and adjustable.
- This stabilizer is highly recommended for shooting low-angle photography and video.
- It comes with an adjustable shoe plate that supports the mounting of different devices for convenient photography.
- A carry bag is given along the stabilizer for convenient storage of the same.
- Could be a little difficult to set up.
- Fairly on the expensive side.
14. Neewer Camera Handle Grip
One of the best and highly reviewed camera stabilizers available, the Neewer Camera Handle Grip Handheld Stabilizer is comfortable to hold, has an ergonomic design and can be used by both amateurs and professionals.
It is suitable to be used with smartphones, DSLRs, video cameras, point and shoot cameras and more. It is cost-efficient and makes for an amazing gift option for friends and family.
- Portable and sleek design. Easy to store in any small bag and carry around.
- Reduced handshaking and helps in capturing seamless, smooth photographs and videos.
- Has a threaded hole on the bottom that makes it easier to mount on tripods.
- The well-built stabilizer fits perfectly into the hand and can be used for capturing difficult angles as well.
- Highly recommended for budding videographers and photographers.
- Not recommended for professional photographers. Suitable for amateurs only.
With a versatile handle grip that goes along with smartphones, video cameras, DSLRs and GoPros, the Fantaseal 4in1 DSLR/Mirrorless/Action Camera Camcorder Smartphone Stabilizer is a customer favourite.
It comes with multiple mounts that makes it easy to connect with different accessories like microphones, LED lights and speakers that can help in improving the quality of a photo and video. The ergonomic handle design with padded rubber provides the utmost comfort to the users.
- The rubber handle is shock proof, easy to hold and has a comfortable, secure handle.
- Can be used for shooting videos while performing extreme sports.
- The quick release buckle plate provides a perfect platform for the GoPro cameras.
- The stabilizer is lightweight and C-shaped in design to remove the risk of causing stress on the hands.
- The knobs may come off, if not tightened regularly.
16. Zeadio Triple Hot-Shoe
The Zeadio Triple Hot-Shoe Handheld Stabilizer is suitable to be used at various functions such as weddings, birthdays, music concerts, while performing recreational activities and more. It has been a highly recommended product for both professional photographers as well as up and coming content creators.
The package includes a handheld stabilizer along with a smartphone video rig. The stabilizer is compatible to be used along a camera monitor that allows to view the recordings in real time.
- The screws present on the bottom of the stabilizer can be unbolted to connect flash lights, microphones, Gopros and more.
- Highly suitable to make videos and capture photographs from a low and difficult-to-reach angle.
- Can be mounted with any tripod, dollys or stabilizers.
- Can connect multiple accessories and devices at once to get the perfect shot, all the time.
- The plastic body of the stabilizer may wear off if not used with due care and precaution.
- The screws and knobs require constant tightening.
17. Movo MicRig-W2
With a rubberized ABS body, the Movo MicRig-W2 Wireless Microphone Filmmaker Kit can hold a camera with a height up to 5.25″ (13.3cm). It is a lightweight camera stabilizer that can be taken on the go for any occasion or setting.
This stabilizer can be used for recording Youtube videos, extensive wedding or birthday photography and videography, while performing extreme sports, while conducting interviews and more. The C-shaped handle design helps in alleviating fatigue.
- Comes with an in-built receiver along with headphone monitoring and bodypack transmitters and microphones.
- Compatible with android smartphones, iPhones, mirrorless cameras, DSLRs and GoPros.
- The 3 cold-shoe mount enables the stabilizer to connect with other accessories and equipment.
- The sturdy-built body of the stabilizer is lightweight, compact, portable and can be easily carried around.
- Provides amazing photographs and videos with the minimal effort.
- Very Expensive.
18. Zhiyun Crane 2
The Zhiyun [Official] Crane 2 Gravity Adjustment Plate is one of the best camera stabilizers in the market. It is equipped with all the features and factors required out of a camera stabilizer and is also easy on the pocket.
The easy-to-use thumbscrews and knobs are easy to assemble. The whole stabilizer is made out of aluminium that keeps the body from rusting or getting damaged. It can be easily used to counterbalance the heavy weight of DSLR or other bulky cameras.
- The plate on the stabilizer can be adjusted and is easy to install.
- The package includes one crane 2 Gravity Adjustment Plate for 1DX and 1 hexagon wrench, which makes the assembly process very easy.
- Some parts of the stabilizer are shaky and fragile.
19. Movo SV1000
The Movo SV10000 All-in-One Stabilizer Rig is a multi-functional stabilizer that is compatible with an array of devices and equipment. It can be used as a selfie stick, a handheld stabilizer or a video grip as per the requirement of the user.
The stabilizer can hold up devices up to the weight of 9 lbs. The stabilizer is constructed out of a high-grade aluminium material that has a long shelf life. Cameras with 1/4″ tripod mount are easily compatible with the stabilizer.
- The shape of the stabilizer can be easily changed without damaging or bending the parts.
- The aluminium body protects the rig from unwanted scratches.
- Highly recommended for caption low-angled images.
- The screws need to be tightened regularly.
20. Movo Sevenoak
This Movo Sevenoak Micrig U Grip Handle bundle includes all the essentials required for a seamless, shake free, photography. From LED bulbs to cables, mounts and windscreens, the package includes them all.
The integrated microphones help in producing videos with great audio and cancel any external noise. This kit is highly recommended for both amateurs as well as professionals.
- Comes with an in-built high quality microphone.
- The stabilizer is lightweight, compact, portable and easy to store.
- Compatible with smartphones, DSLRs, mirrorless cameras, point and shoot cameras and more.
- Expensive in comparison to similar products available.
21. Zeadio DV-GRIPD
This is a must have handheld stabilizer to be used for various different locations and settings. From wedding photography to shooting while playing extreme sports to recording at concerts, this stabilizer lets the user do it all with the least amount of camera movement.
It is highly recommended for recording and shooting low angled videos and images that require a higher rate of precision and accuracy. It can hold almost any sized smartphone with its holder clip, to provide steady, shake-free and smooth images.
- Can attach tripods or monopods, which come with a ¼ thread interface.
- The adaptor attached to the tripod can be rotated to an angle of 360 degrees for perfect wide-angled images and videos.
- Comes with a quick release buckle plate that can attach a GoPro camera to itself.
- The ergonomic design of the stabilizer reduces unnecessary camera movement and is easy to hold.
- The stabilizer is lightweight, has a compact and sleek design and can be travelled with easily.
- A little on the expensive side when compared to similar models.
22. Zax Sound
The DSLR Stabilizer Handheld Video Action Stabilizing Handle is one of the best camera stabilizers as it is inexpensive and comes with all the attributes required out of a good stabilizer. It supports the mounting of all kinds of smartphones, cameras and similar photography devices.
The ergonomic grip is easy to hold for hours at a stretch, without straining the arms. It is compatible with accessories like flashes, LED lights, microphones and GoPros, which are used to enhance a simple, basic photography.
- Great option for taking low angle images and shooting videos.
- The U shaped handle is padded that keeps it in a good condition for a long period of time.
- It is incredibly lightweight, portable, compact and easy to be carried around.
- The exterior is made of a high-quality material that doesn’t rust or wear off easily.
- Helps in capturing accurate photographs with the least amount of camera movement.
- Cost efficient and great for budding photographers or content creators.
- Not recommended to be used by professional photographers. Suitable for amateurs only.
23. FeiyuTech AK4000
This best camera stabilizer can easily connect with a wide variety of cameras ranging from bulky DSLRs with their lenses to small-sized video cameras and mirrorless cameras. The angled motor arm prevents the obstruction of the camera screen in order to avoid shaky images.
The joystick, handwheel and LCD touch panel that works on low-power, are easy to access, operate and allow the camera to use better frames for the photograph. The fixed mounting plate makes the stabilizer compatible with other tripods and camera accessories.
- Comes with a micro USB cable for easy connectivity, four rechargeable batteries and a battery charger.
- The quick release plate permits the easy installation of the camera on the stabilizer.
- The USB interface is multifunctional and can be used to connect devices as well as for charging the stabilizer.
- A metallic tripod is included with the package for convenient photography even for difficult angles.
- The stabilizer is extremely light-weight and can be used even while performing extreme sports.
- The touch screen needs constant calibration.
24. FeiyuTech G6 Plus
The FeiyuTech G6 Plus 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer is easy to control and manage and provides crisp and clear photographs and videos by eliminating any potential camera movement. It can support the performance of functions like zoom, sensitivity adjustments, white balance and more.
The package, along with the stabilizer, includes a rechargeable battery, a screw and a nail, a USB cable for easy connectivity, an adapter, each for a smartphone and an action camera, an easy to understand user manual and a carrying bag for easy storage.
- It can get fully charged in about 3 hours to provide a working time of up to 12 hours.
- It can connect to the mounted device through a WIFI connection and help in setting up the focus, resolution and shooting mode for the camera.
- Comes with a manual rolling adjustment function in order to control the composition of the pictures.
- The exterior of the stabilizer is well-built, sturdy and lightweight.
- Does not support cameras with a height exceeding 70 mm.
- Cannot be used under water.
25. Dji Osmo Mobile 3
The foldable design of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 – 3-Axis Smartphone Gimbal Handheld Stabilizer, along with its many other incredible features, make it a highly convenient and easy-to-use, multi-functional equipment in the market. It is highly recommended for upcoming content creators.
The brushless motor along with the 3-axis gimbal eliminates any form of soft-blurs, edges or distortions that may form in an image or video due to unwanted camera movements. The wrist strap on the stabilizer is adjustable and ergonomically designed.
- Has many exciting built-in features like dolly zoom, gesture control, slow motion, timelapse, sport mode, hyperlapse, panoramas and more.
- It is compatible with phones that weigh around 7 oz and have a width of about 2.44″-3.46″.
- Has a built-in battery that makes the process of charging the equipment very easy.
- Comes with a storage pouch for carrying around the stabilizer while ensuring its full safety and security.
- The stabilizer is compatible with a high range of smartphones and devices.
- The axis does not allow a 360 degree rotation.
- The stabilizer needs to be re-configured seldom.
The overwhelming amount of camera stabilizers can often make the customers uncertain about the ideal product to go for. Hence, referring to the list of products mentioned above can make their task easier, provide them with suitable information regarding their choice and make their purchase a satisfying one.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How Do Camera Stabilizers Work?
A camera stabilizer’s prime motive is to restrict and reduce any form of jarring video footage or shaky images. For the same reason, they are recognized as an important tool in film-making and other similar fields.
A frame or a harness is present on the stabilizer, which can adjust the required device on top of its axis, and is present either against the photographer’s body or is mounted on an arm that extends to the front of the photographer.
2. Why Is Gimbal So Expensive?
Gimbal is a kind of camera stabilizer, which comes with a pivoted point that supports the camera and facilitates smooth rotation of the same. A gimbal may be expensive in comparison to other camera stabilizers available in the market because it is chiefly used in professional fields and are very accurate and precise in the delivery of their functions, giving high-standard video footage with the minimal of movement. It is also easy to access, assemble and operate.
3. How Do I Set My Camera Stabilizer?
Investing in a good camera stabilizer would never go to waste. This is because it not just provides unwavering images and videos, but also is easy to set up and use.
- The assembly of the stabilizer should be done accurately.
- Different parts such as the handle, the plates, the platform for support and various other accessories should be firmly fixed.
- The bolts should be tightened securely.
- The camera stabilizer should be able to hold the camera or the device in a steadfast position, without the risk of dropping or damaging it.
- The best camera stabilizer shall come with a locking mechanism that provides ample support and balance to the device mounted on top of the stabilizer.
- The stabilizer should be able to easily rotate.
4. How Do You Use A Handheld Camera Stabilizer?
- A handheld camera helps in producing perfect images and video results, with minimal effort.
- It can be used as a tripod to shoot tilts and pan across a scene, easily.
- It can be used to take beautiful, steady crane up shots.
- The stabilizer should be held firmly in the hand to avoid the possibility of dropping it.
- Forceful and vigorous movements should be avoided.
- The device should be mounted and fixed on the stabilizer in a steadfast position.